VILLA RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions below are applicable to all villa rental reservations
made through websites owned and operated by PT.
Natan Hospitality Indonesia.
Reservations have to be made in writing, either by filling in reservation
form available in our websites or other mean of writing correspondence
such as email and fax. Follow the step-by-step instruction below to make
- Fill in the form completely if you are making reservation through
website reservation form. If you are making your reservation through
other means of written communication, please provide detailed information
including number of members of the arriving group, their nationality,
and their ages.
- Detail information regarding to members of arriving group including
their nationality and their age is required prior to acceptance of your
- Presence of children and infants in your group has to be communicated
before confirming your reservation as certain villas are not suitable
to young guests.
- Unless explicitly mentioned, maximum capacity of a villa is two adults
per bedroom. Each villa has its own specific regulation in maximum capacity
which applies to both adults and children, therefore please make sure
to pay sufficient attention accordingly.
- Our reservation officer will respond to your inquiry at the latest
within 24 hours. If you do not receive any respond from our side after
24 hours, please contact us immediately through the following email
- If the inquired villa is available, you will receive a respond with
detailed information about the villa, its rates for the enquired period,
and further instruction to finalize your reservation.
- If the inquired villa is NOT available, you will receive a list of
similar villas which are available for your inquired period.
- Availability can change from time to time especially in peak and high
season. The villa which is available when our reservation responds your
inquiry may no longer available when you decide to confirm your reservation.
Therefore it is advisable to confirm your reservation immediately after
you receive availability information.
- As soon as you confirm your booking, our reservation officer will
issue an invoice with detailed payment instructions and a due date.
- Make sure to settle the payment before the due date. Your reservation
will be automatically released if you fail to make the payment before
the due date.
- When we receive the payment we will issue a payment receipt along
with booking confirmation containing related information to your reservation
including check-in and check-out date, exclusions and inclusions, remaining
- For proper pick up arrangement, please provide detailed arrival schedule
of each member of your group.
There are 3 (three) payment methods as below:
You can choose one of the three options below to settle your payment.
Detailed instruction for selected payment method is available in the invoice
1. Credit card with sign on file method.
- You are required to send the following documents by fax to our office
at +62 361 725744 or +62 361 710995 (1) completely and correctly filled
in Credit Card Authorization Form (CCAF), (2) copy of your passport,
(3) copy of both sides of your credit card.
- All payment will be processed in Indonesian Rupiah at a conversion
rate informed in our invoice.
- Payment is subject to 3% - 4% of additional credit card processing
2. Bank transfer.
- Transfers are made to corporate bank account as informed in our invoice.
- All costs related to the transaction have to be borne by you. Make
sure to mention "Full Amount Guarantee" when you submit the transfer
3. Online payment.
- Follow the link mentioned in our email or invoice to settle the payment
online through your credit card.
- Payment is subject to 3% - 4% of additional credit card processing
CHECKING IN and CHECKING OUT
Unless explicitly informed, airport transfers are provided as complimentary
services. Pay attention into the following details to avoid any potential
- Our officer will be waiting for you at the arrival gate, holding a
board with your name.
- Check in time is 14.00 and check out time is 11.00. Early check in
and late check out can be arranged based on availability. Requirement
for early check in and/or late check out should be communicated in advance.
- Late check out between 11.00 and 18.00 will be charged at 50% of one
night rental rate.
Each villa applies its own cancellation policy. Cancellation policy specific
to the villa you are about to rent is attached to booking confirmation
- Cancellation has to be made in writing, either by email or fax.
- No show is subject to forfeiture of all payments you have made.
Season classifications, their period, and corresponding pricing are subject
to discretion of each villa owner. Please refer to pricing information
in villa detail page of our website.
ALTERING YOUR BOOKING
- Altering your booking can only be made in writing by either email
- Altering your booking is subject to availability.
- Each villa applies its own policy on booking alteration.
EVENTS and PARTIES
Villa rental are made available only for holiday accommodation purpose
only. Holding an event or party is subject to management discretion, surrounding
neighborhood, local authorities, and may incur various charges and fees.
- Depending on the neighboring community, certain functions may not
be allowed in certain villas.
- Explicit notice upon making your reservation is required for holding
events or parties in the villa.
- Fees may be required to acquire a license to hold the event from local
Getting travel insurance which covers any potential disadvantages during
your holiday including illness, injury, death, damage, loss, and cancellations
is highly advisable.
- PT. Natan Hospitality Indonesia is not liable in any circumstance
to substitute or refund any unused proportion of accommodation and other
- PT. Natan Hospitality Indonesia is not liable to damage, loss, injury,
and death sustained by residing clients both inside and outside the
- Whilst we make our best effort to ensure accuracy of information presented
in our website, we are not responsible for any changes and alterations
made by the villa owner.
- PT. Natan Hospitality Indonesia is not responsible and therefore is
not liable to borne any related expenses caused by inconvenience caused
by condition of the villa.
- PT. Natan Hospitality Indonesia is not liable to any loss and damages
to personal belongings of the clients and their visiting guests including
cars and personal belongings left inside.
LOSSES and DAMAGES
- Clients are responsible to leave the villa in good order and clean
- Clients are liable to cover any losses and damages to the villa during
- Villa owner retains the right to repossess the villa if the clients
or their guests cause damages to the villa.
COMPLAINS and FORCE MAJEUR
Both PT. Natan Hospitality Indonesia and villa owners are doing their
best to provide comfortable accommodation for the clients to occupy. However
we are also aware that there are issues beyond our control which may negatively
affect client's experience.
- Clients have to address complains to the villa manager immediately.
- Both villa owner and PT. Natan Hospitality Indonesia will not entertain
any complains raised after client's departure.
- PT. Natan Hospitality Indonesia is not liable for failure to perform
its obligation caused by issues beyond its reasonable control including
but not limited to act of God, power failure, fire, flood, epidemic
disease, war, riot, and terrorism.
- All clients are strongly recommended to obtain appropriate travel
and medical insurances.
- Clients are responsible to ensure that every member of their group
has proper travel document as regulated by the government of the Republic
- PT. Natan Hospitality Indonesia is not liable to refund any losses
caused by improper documentation and any other travel related problem
including but not limited to cancelled or delayed flights.
- PT. Natan Hospitality Indonesia is not liable to any illegal conduct
or actions against the law of the Republic of Indonesia.